How to Comment on My Posts!

Hey EDU Blogs!

Today, I will be making my first page. You probably already know what it’s going to be about though, because of the title.😂 You guessed it! How to comment on my posts. Many of you probably know how to, but just in case you didn’t, here you go.

First Step: The first thing you need to do to comment on somebody’s post, is to obviously go to their blog. I will be explaining this in my point of view, so I will be commenting on my friend’s post. (hmskally) I’ll be commenting on her most recent post.

Second Step: The second thing you need to do, is to click on the title of the blogger’s post. If you hover over the title, you will see it is a link. After you click on it, it will take you to the same post, but when you scroll to the bottom, it will have a small box-like thing. Down below is a picture of the box thing. Sorry that the screenshot is very blurry.

Third Step: The third thing you need to do, is to think of what you might want to comment. You also need to follow the commenting guidelines. I’m going to comment maybe something about her post, like how organized it is, and how interesting it was to read! After you comment what you want to comment, you are basically done.

This is a link to what I commented on her post. (Since all my pictures end up kind of blurry😣)

I hope you guys learned a little something from me today! Don’t forget to check hmskally’s and mines’ blogs too! I hope you enjoyed even though this is not a post. Bye guys, have a great day!

-hmsrimi😁